Yahoo is one of the most popular email service providers out there. In addition to being a popular webmail client, Yahoo also serves to be a great destination for getting financial information, news, weather conditions, and so more. When you log into the Yahoo account, it offers a plethora of benefits to the users including access to the Yahoo mail, weather reports, personalized news feed, and much more. If you wish to ensure Yahoo login, then you can do the same with the help of the desktop computer system or the mobile device.
When you go for Yahoo sign in, you get various benefits including as much as 1 TB of online storage with the free @yahoo.com email address. The availability of 1TB data storage is ample to store millions of mails even with large or bulky attachments. In addition to this, with the help of the free Yahoo app, you are able to manage the Yahoo account seamlessly with your smartphone as well. To top it all, with the help of the Yahoo account, you are also offered the ease of managing other email accounts like Outlook, Gmail, and others.
How to Sign Up & Login to Yahoo Account
If you wish to ensure Yahoo mail login, you must have proper Yahoo account login credentials. If you have not set up your Yahoo email account until now, you can do so by Yahoo sign up quite easily.
Yahoo Mail New Sign Up
If you are new to Yahoo and wish to use the same for its mail services, you can sign up for the Yahoo account through the steps below:
- Go the official Yahoo sign up page.
- Enter the important details as required including the full name and others.
- Enter the specific username of your choice. You have to come across the username that is not already in use.
- Then, you are required to choose a particular password that you find easy to remember and is secure at the same time.
- Finish the Yahoo sign up process by entering the remaining details.
- After verification, your Yahoo account is ready to use.
When you have a Yahoo account, you can sign in or login to the same for further access. Here are some steps to follow:
- Go to the Yahoo sign-in page.
- On the top-right section, come across the option “Sign in.” Click on the same.
- Now, enter the credentials like your username and password.
- You will be directed to your Yahoo account.
When you wish to access the Yahoo account on your mobile device, then you have to configure your smartphone to access the Yahoo mail account. You can advance to the Settings of your smartphone and select the option “Yahoo” from the list of preconfigured email accounts. When you wish to access the new Yahoo email account from the smartphone that has not been configured with the respective mail settings of Yahoo, then you must be aware of the correct mail server settings that might be necessary for Yahoo account login. You might be asked to provide either IMAP or POP settings.
How to Reset or Change the Password
If you have either forgotten your password or fear unauthorized access to your Yahoo account, then you can change or reset the current password.
Changing the Password
- Go the Security Page of your Yahoo account
- Here, click on the option “Change password”
- Enter the new password.
- Click the option “Continue”
Reset the Password
- Go to the option “Sign In Helper”
- Select the account recovery item as desired from the given list
- Click on the option “Continue”
- Follow the steps of instructions as prescribed in the Sign In Helper.
How to Login Multiple Accounts
When you have multiple Yahoo accounts, you can easily login and switch between multiple Yahoo accounts. Here are some steps:
- Sign in to the Yahoo account
- Select the mouse over the Yahoo profile image and select the option “Add account”
- In the Manage Accounts section, click on the option “Add Account”
- Perform Yahoo mail sign in with the different Yahoo account
How to Set Up a Recovery Email Address
If you have lost the Yahoo mail password, then you can make use of the recovery email address to access the Yahoo account.
- Go the link https://login.yahoo.com/forgot? in the web browser
- Enter the email address for your Yahoo account
- Verify the recovery email address & contact number in the account
- If not created, you can create the recovery email address from here.
Yahoo Sign Out
When you have accessed your Yahoo mail, then you can sign out of the same.
- You will see the “Sign Out” option on the top left corner.
- Click on the option.
- You will be redirected to the Home Page of the Yahoo mail.
Make the most of the Yahoo mail services!