- Visit the My Optimum sign in page at www.Optimum.net/myaccount. Click on ‘Sign In’ on the upper right corner of the page. When the new page opens up, click on ‘Create an Optimum ID’ to create your account.
- On the new page that opens up, you will be required to verify your account info, by entering your 16 digit account number, which can be found at the top of your billing statement. Next, you need to enter info for your selection, such as your telephone number, followed by the last name of the account holder in the following tab. Then click ‘next’.
- If you are away from home and have verified your account through your telephone number, as an extended measure of security, you will need to provide at least one of the following information, before you click next.
• 16 digit account number
• Last four digits of the Account MAC
• 4-digit security code
- Last, you need to enter your information, such as your username and password, and accept the Terms & Conditions. Then click on ‘Create Username’.
That being done, you can select ‘Finish’ and you will automatically be signed in to Optimum.net. You can now use the services offered by your Optimum account, seamlessly.
How to Login to Optimum Mail
- Login to your My Optimum Mail account, from the webpage www.Optimum.net, simply by putting in your username and password. Once you do that simply click on the ‘sign in’ tab and you will be taken to your account.
- If either of your username or password is wrong, you may be required to click on the ‘forgot password’.
- However, before you do that, you can try typing in your password somewhere else, like on the notepad or MS Word, and then copy and paste it in the space provided for password. This will help you in avoiding any mistake while typing the password, since you would be able to see the characters clearly.
- Also, since passwords are case sensitive it is important to check if your caps-lock key is on/off. Then you can try Optimum Account Login Page once again.
- In case, even that doesn’t work, then you might want to click on the ‘forgot password’ tab and recover your password through a series of verification steps as directed by Optimum.