If you wish to avail the uninterrupted streaming services offered by Netflix, you will be required to register for it by creating an account. After your registration, you’ll be offered a one month trial period. In order to sign into Netflix, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Netflix, i.e. www.nextflix.com.
- Next, enter your email and desired password for your account.
- You can now choose a plan that you find suitable for your preferences.
- Then, you can click on ‘Register’. You will now be taken to the payment window.
- You can make the payment by entering the requisite details.
- Your Netflix profile will now be active. You can easily view your billing details, your subscription and plan through Netflix member sign in.
How to Login to Netflix
- You can access your account from the Netflix Login Page www.netflix.com, simply by putting in your email id and password. Once you do that simply click on the ‘sign in’ tab and you will be taken to your mail inbox.
- If either of your username or password is wrong, you may be required to click on the ‘can’t access your account’ or ‘forgot password’ tab.
- However, before you do that, you can try typing in your password somewhere else, like on the notepad or MS Word, and then copy and paste it in the space provided for password. This will help you in avoiding any mistake while typing the password, since you would be able to see the characters clearly.
- Also, since passwords are case sensitive it is important to check if your caps-lock key is on/off. Then you can try Netflix Login once again.
- In case, even that doesn’t work, then you might want to click on the ‘forgot password’ tab and recover your password conveniently by using your alternate email id, or via mobile phone verification. You can also contact the Netflix support center for the same.