LinkedIn is the leading social network platform for professionals as well as companies. It’s easy and absolutely free to sign up for a LinkedIn account. In order tosign in to a LinkedIn account, you simply need to visit the LinkedIn Sign in page linkedin.com and enter the requisite details including your full name, email address and a password. That being done, simply hit the ‘Create a LinkedIn Profile’ tab and you’re all set! Once your profile is configured you should put up a profile picture, a background image, and must complete your educational as well as professional profile, in order to use the LinkedIn platform in the best possible manner.
How to Login to LinkedIn Account
- Access your LinkedIn account, from the LinkedIn Login Page www.linkedin.com, simply by putting in your username and password. Once you do that simply click on the ‘sign in’ tab and you will be taken to your home page.
- If either of your username or password is wrong, you may be required to click on the ‘forgot password’ tab.
- However, before you do that, you can try typing in your password somewhere else, like on the notepad or MS Word, and then copy and paste it in the space provided for password. This will help you in avoiding any mistake while typing the password, since you would be able to see the characters clearly.
- Also, since passwords are case sensitive it is important to check if your caps-lock key is on/off. Then you can try LinkedIn Login once again.
- In case, even that doesn’t work, then you might want to click on the ‘forgot password’ tab and recover your password through the link sent to you via email by LinkedIn.
If you are looking for technical help from our experts, connect with us now!