In order for a Google Plus Sign in, you need to have a Google account. Since a goggle account works across all of its auxiliaries such as Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Blogger etc, it will also help you in configuring your Google Plus account with tremendous ease.
How to Login to GooglePlus
- Log into your Google Plus account, from the Google Plus Login Page plus.google.com, simply by putting in your username and password. Once you do that simply click on the ‘sign in’ tab and you will be taken to your mail inbox.
- Just in case, you are accessing your mail from a new device, or an unknown location, Google Plus might ask you your security question. This may also be the case, when you wrongfully enter your password numerous times.
- If either of your username or password is wrong, you may be required to click on the ‘recover password’.
- However, before you do that, you can try typing in your password somewhere else, like on the notepad or MS Word, and then copy and paste it in the space provided for password. This will help you in avoiding any mistake while typing the password, since you would be able to see the characters clearly.
- Also, since Google passwords are case sensitive it is important to check if your caps-lock key is on/off. Then you can try Google Plus Login once again.
- In case, even that doesn’t work, then you might want to click on the ‘forgot password’ tab and recover your password through a series of verification steps as directed by Google.
If you are looking for technical help from our experts, connect with us now!