Flickr Sign In is relatively easy. Flickr is a platform dedicated to photos. It enables you to upload, store, view edit and share your photos with your chosen circle of friends and beyond. In case you do not have an account, click on the ‘Sign Up’ Tab. You will be offered numerous options with respect to creating an account, you can either do it through Facebook, Yahoo or even use your Google account. Flickr will extract your name and other basic details from the account of your choice, and configure your new account accordingly.
How to Login to Flickr with Yahoo
- Access your Flickr account, from the Flickr Login page https://www.flickr.com/signin, simply by putting in your username and password. Once you do that simply click on the ‘sign in’ tab and you will be taken to your mail inbox.
- In case you wish to access t through your Facebook, Gmail or Yahoo Account, make sure you are already signed into to the preferred account beforehand.
- If either of your username or password is wrong, you may be required to click on the ‘forgot password’.
- However, before you do that, you can try typing in your password somewhere else, like on the notepad or MS Word, and then copy and paste it in the space provided for password. This will help you in avoiding any mistake while typing the password, since you would be able to see the characters clearly.
- Also, since passwords are case sensitive it is important to check if your caps-lock key is on/off. Then you can try Flickr Login once again.
- Once logged in, you will be required to upload photos to be a part of any group. You can conveniently do so, by moving the cursor to the ‘Upload’ tab present just right to the ‘You’ tab on the home page.
If you are looking for technical help from our experts, connect with us now!