In order to Sign in to Fastmail Account all you need to do, is visit www.fastmail.com and if you already do not have a FastMail id, you will be prompted to create one. On clicking the ‘sign in’ tab, a form will come up asking you for some basic details, such as your name and date of birth. You will be required to create a username based on your choices and availability. That being done, you will need to set up a password, fill in your gender, mobile number and your alternate email-id, along with the name of your country. You are all set to use the services offered by FastMail.
How to Login to Fastmail
- Access your FastMail account, from the FastMail Login Page www.FastMail.com, simply by putting in your username and password. Once you do that simply click on the ‘sign in’ tab and you will be taken to your mail inbox.
- If either of your username or password is wrong, you may be required to click on the ‘recover FastMail password’.
- However, before you do that, you can try typing in your password somewhere else, like on the notepad or MS Word, and then copy and paste it in the space provided for password. This will help you in avoiding any mistake while typing the password, since you would be able to see the characters clearly.
- Also, since passwords are case sensitive it is important to check if your caps-lock key is on/off. Then you can try FastMail Login once again.
- In case, even that doesn’t work, then you might want to click on the ‘forgot password’ tab and recover your password through a series of verification steps as directed by FastMail.
FastMail allows the use of a custom domain such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in order to use this facility, you will be required to purchase the domain name of your choice from the any of the domain registrars. You will also need to have access to its control panel in order to set the name servers.